- Action/Adventure, FPS/TPS
- Released: Feb 10, 2014
Welcome to the official game of RoboCop the movie.
In 2028 Detroit, when Alex Murphy, a loving husband, father and good cop is critically injured in the line of duty, the multinational conglomerate OmniCorp sees their chance for a part-man, part-robot police officer.
Join the OmniCorp program to become RoboCop, the ultimate law enforcement officer! Battle human crooks, robot enemies and learn how to defend the citizens from the corrupt streets of Detroit.
Start your training now!
- SHOOT your way through console quality training simulations
- USE drone strikes to take out large groups of enemies
- SAVE human hostages and capture informants
- BATTLE aggressive robot enemies from the film, like the EM-208 and the ED-209
- UPGRADE your weapons and robotic suit to the latest technology that OmniCorp has to offer
- SCAN your targets with body heat vision to find their location and weak points
ROBOCOP (2014) © 2013 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc. & Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. ROBOCOP is a trademark of Orion Pictures Corporation. © 2013 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Robocop is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.