AN INTERNET CONNECTION IS REQUIRED AND CONNECTION FEES MAY APPLY.
THIS PROMOTION IS NOT SPONSORED, AFFILIATED WITH, OR ENDORSED BY APPLE.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
- SPONSOR:The Covet Fashion 2021 Negris LeBrum NYFW Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Crowdstar Inc., 875 Howard St., #100, San Francisco, CA 94103 (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is only open to entrants who:
- are legal residents of one of the 50 U.S. states (including the District of Columbia);
- are at least the minimum age of majority in their state or district of residence as of the time of entry; and
(c) submit a valid Entry (as defined below) (each, an “Entrant”).
The Promotion is not open to entrants who:
- are employees, shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Sponsor or any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfilment of the Promotion;
- are immediate family members (defined as parents, children, siblings, domestic partner, husband, or wife) or household members (defined as those people who share the same residence of such entrant at least three (3) months a year) of such individuals listed in clause aa) above;
- are prohibited by applicable law from entering the Promotion; or
- do not meet any of the eligibility requirements set forth above.
The Promotion is void where prohibited.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Promotion begins at 5:00 a.m. Pacific Time on February 14, 2021, and ends at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time on February 14, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). ENTRANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE JURISDICTIONS. Sponsor’s computer systems will be the official timekeeping device for the Promotion. Entries that are submitted before or after the Promotion Period will be disqualified.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, Entrants may enter the Promotion in one (1) of two (2) ways (an Internet connection is required and connection fees may apply). Subject to the terms of these Official Rules, an Entrant may submit either: (a) one (1) In-Game Entry or (b) one (1) Email Entry (each, as defined below) during the Promotion Period. A maximum of one (1) Entry per Entrant will be accepted regardless of the method of Entry; Entries in excess of the stated maximum will be void. Sponsor will announce the commencement of the Promotion Period via in-Game message and certain social channels associated with the Game (as defined below).
In-Game Entry Method: To enter, an Entrant must play Sponsor’s mobile game titled Covet Fashion as available on an Apple iOS device or Google Android device (the “Game”), which is available to download for free from the Apple iTunes or the Google Play store. Then, an Entrant must use an Internet connected mobile device to successfully complete the in-Game design challenge titled “Elegance Percu” (the “Eligible In-Game Challenge”) during the Promotion Period (“In-Game Entry”). Only completion of the Eligible In-Game Challenge during the Promotion Period will provide an In-Game Entry; completion of other in-Game challenges or events will not provide an In-Game Entry. Limit one (1) In-Game Entry for successful completion of the Eligible In-Game Challenge during the Promotion Period; Entrants who complete the Eligible In-Game Challenge more than once during the Promotion Period will not receive additional In-Game Entries. You understand that Internet access and device data usage charges and any other charges imposed by your mobile plan and/or online service may apply when playing the Game. Contact your wireless carrier and/or check your mobile plan for data usage pricing plans and details.
Email Entry Method. As an alternative to an In-Game Entry, an individual who otherwise meets the eligibility criteria set forth in Section 2 above may send an email with the subject line: “Covet Fashion 2021 Negris LeBrum NYFW Sweepstakes Promo Entry” and include the following information in the body of the email: your name, state/province/country of residence as applicable, and your age. Your complete and properly formatted email must be sent to email@example.com during the Promotion Period to constitute a valid Entry. Subject to the limit on the number of Entries, each properly formatted and complete email received before the end of the Promotion Period by Sponsor at the above email address are each an “Email Entry.” Only properly formatted and complete Email Entries received from Entrants during the Promotion Period will be included in the pool of all of the eligible Entries from which the winning Entries will be drawn as described in Section 5 of these Official Rules.
- WINNER SELECTION: On or around February 16, 2021, Sponsor will randomly select twenty-five (25) finalists from among all eligible Entrants who submitted a valid Entry during the Promotion Period (the “Finalist Entries”). Odds of being selected as one of the Finalist Entries depend upon the number of eligible Entries received. The Finalist Entries will then be judged by a panel of one or more qualified judges determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (the “Judging Panel”). From the Finalist Entries, the Judging Panel will select one (1) potential winner having the highest score based on the following criteria: (i) styling expertise (33.3%), (ii) relevance to the Negris LeBrum FW21 collection (33.3%), and (iii) relevance to the Eligible In-Game Challenge copy and theme (33.3%). In the event of a tie, the Entry that received the highest score for relevance to the Negris LeBrum FW21 collection, as determined by the Judging Panel in its sole discretion, will be deemed the potential winner. In the event of a tie between one or more identical Finalist Entries, the Finalist Entry that was submitted first will be deemed the potential winner. Sponsor reserves the right not to designate a potential winner if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficiently qualified and eligible Finalist Entry. All decisions of the Judging Panel in all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding.
- PRIZES: One (1) Prize: The prize consists of one (1) Negris LeBrum gift card having a value of One Hundred United States Dollars (USD $100.00) that is redeemable solely on certain online purchases made on https://www.negrislebrum.com/ (the “Negris LeBrum Gift Card”). Additionally, the winning Entry will be used by Negris LeBrum as inspiration for the opening look in Negris LeBrum’s digital runway show debuting online on CFDA’s Runway 360, subject to such modifications that Negris LeBrum may elect to make in their sole discretion (the “Runway Appearance”). Maximum one (1) prize per person, per in-Game account, per email address, per household. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash or otherwise. Winners are solely responsible for all national, federal, state, provincial, and/or local taxes, and local contribution, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize, if any. If required, any applicable forms will be filed with the appropriate taxing authority. The Negris LeBrum Gift Card and Runway Appearance are each issued and provided solely by Negris LeBrum or its designee, not Sponsor, and will be the sole responsibility of Negris LeBrum. The Negris LeBrum Gift Card may be subject to additional restrictions, exclusions, terms and conditions, see https://www.negrislebrum.com/ or contact Negris LeBrum for complete details. The Negris LeBrum Gift Card may be provided as a physical gift card or digital gift code or voucher, as elected by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- RELEASE: Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, units and divisions (“Affiliates”); and their advertising and promotional agencies or marketing partners and prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies’ and individuals’ respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim, liability, or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, receipt or use or misuse of any prize, or any breach of these Official Rules.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Except where prohibited by applicable law, participation in the Promotion constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its Affiliates’ use of the winner’s name, city, state, province or county, and country, likeness, photograph, statements made by the winner about the Promotion, Sponsor, its Affiliates, and/or prize information for purposes solely related to the Promotion in any media without further payment or consideration, including, but not limited to, posting winner lists online. Entrant hereby grants to Sponsor and its Affiliates to the extent permitted under applicable law, a non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, transmit via the Internet, and display Entrant’s Entry, including Entry information, in whole or in part, solely for the purpose of administering this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should a virus, bug, computer or phone problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage the Game or related websites or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promotion or a particular portion thereof is canceled or terminated before the designated end date of the Promotion Period for any reason, Sponsor may (if possible) select the winner based on the Entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination and that is in complete compliance with these Official Rules. This shall be each Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy in the event the Promotion is so terminated or cancelled. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Official Rules will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Except as provided by applicable law, the Released Parties are not responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for: (A) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, printing errors or omission or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (B) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (C) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Promotion; (D) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of Entries; or (E) any injury or damage to person or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an Entrant’s Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the Promotion provided that if it is not possible to submit another Entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to determine a winner from among all eligible Entries (in accordance with Section 5 of these Official Rules) or, as the case may be, received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by determining a winner (in accordance with Section 5 of these Official Rules) from among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
NOTHING IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL DISCLAIM, LIMIT, OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LIABILITY THAT MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED, LIMITED, OR EXCLUDED PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW.
- APPLICABLE LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Some jurisdictions do not allow for limitations of certain remedies or damages and so those provisions may not apply to you.
- DISPUTES/ARBITRATION: By participating in the Promotion and to the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute, claim or demand related in any way to the Promotion will be decided by binding arbitration. All disputes between you and Sponsor, any of Sponsor’s Affiliates, or anyone associated with the production, development or handling of this Promotion, of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of the Promotion or the terms of these Official Rules, shall be submitted individually, without resort to class action, to Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”) for binding arbitration, under its rules then in effect, in San Francisco, California, USA, before one arbitrator to be mutually agreed upon by both parties. The parties agree to share equally in the arbitration costs incurred and that, unless prohibited by applicable law, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses.
- WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: For the names of the winners and/or Official Rules send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the winners (first name, last initial and home state or district) must be made by March 16, 2021. Requests received after this time will not be honored.
Covet Fashion © 2021 Crowdstar Inc. All Rights Reserved. Covet Fashion, Glu and the g-man logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Glu Mobile Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.