COVET FASHION SEASONAL TRENDSETTER HOLIDAY GIFT SWEEPSTAKES 2021 Official Rules
COVET FASHION SEASONAL TRENDSETTER HOLIDAY GIFT SWEEPSTAKES 2021 Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Crowdstar Inc. (“Crowdstar”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Glu Mobile Inc. (“Glu”), 875 Howard St., Suite #100, San Francisco, CA 94103 (collectively the “Sponsor”). THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH APPLE INC.
1. Eligibility. To enter the Covet Fashion Seasonal Trendsetter Holiday Gift Sweepstakes 2021 (“Sweepstakes”):
a) You must be a legal resident of one of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia).
b) You must be at least the minimum age of majority in your state or district of residence at the time of entry.
c) Your participation in the Sweepstakes means you agree to these Official Rules.
d) Prior to November 29th, 2021, you have downloaded Sponsor’s mobile game titled COVET FASHION for free on an iOS Apple device or Android for Google device (the “Game”), have created an in-Game account, and have obtained Trendsetter status for such in-Game account for the Summer 2021 or Fall 2021 seasons in the Game, requiring an in-Game seasonal closet value of at least $400,000 (based on in-Game item values) in either the Summer 2021 or Fall 2021 seasons in the Game; and
e) submit a valid Entry (as defined below)
Entrants may not be an employee of Sponsor or any of its related companies or representatives (“Agents”) or the immediate family member or household members of an employee.
This Sweepstakes is subject to various federal, state, territory, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited. Sponsor’s decisions are final in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins on November 30, 2021, at 12 p.m. Pacific Time and ends on December 2, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (the “Sweepstakes Period”). ENTRANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE JURISDICTIONS. Sponsor’s computer systems will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified.
3. To Enter. During the Sweepstakes Period, entrants may enter the Sweepstakes in one (1) of two (2) ways (an Internet connection is required, and connection fees may apply). An Entrant may submit either: (a) one (1) On-Line Entry, or (b) one (1) Email Entry (each, as defined below) during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will announce the commencement of the Sweepstakes Period to eligible Trendsetter players via an in-Game notification (“Sweepstakes Announcement”).
On-Line Entry Method: To enter, an entrant must use an Internet connected device to successfully complete the Covet Holiday Gifting Sweepstakes 2021 Entry form, at the link referenced in the Sweepstakes Announcement, during the Sweepstakes Period (“On-Line Entry”). You understand that Internet access and device data usage charges and any other charges imposed by your mobile plan and/or online service may apply when playing the Game. Contact your wireless carrier and/or check your mobile plan for data usage pricing plans and details.
Email Entry Method. As an alternative to an On-Line Entry, an individual who otherwise meets the eligibility criteria set forth in Section 2 above may send an email with the subject line: “Covet Fashion Seasonal Trendsetter Holiday Gift Sweepstakes 2021 Entry” and include the following information in the body of the email: your name, your age, your username within the Game. Your complete and properly formatted email must be sent to email@example.com during the Sweepstakes Period to constitute a valid Entry. Each properly formatted and complete email received before the end of the Sweepstakes Period by Sponsor at the above email address are each an “E-Mail Entry.” Only properly formatted and complete Email Entries received from entrants during the Sweepstakes Period will be included in the pool of all of the eligible Entries from which the winning Entries will be drawn.
An On-Line Entry and an Email Entry are each an “Entry”.
4. Prizes. There are eighty (80) prizes available to be won (each a “Prize” and collectively the “Prizes”). Your odds of winning a Prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries. All values are in U.S. Dollars.
Each Prize consists of a seasonal box of fashion and selfcare accessories, such as necklace, candle, tote bag and sleep mask, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Maximum one (1) Prize per person, per in-Game account, per email address, per household. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash or otherwise. Winners are solely responsible for all national, federal, state, and/or local taxes, and local contribution, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize, if any. If required, any applicable forms will be filed with the appropriate taxing authority. The approximate retail value of each prize is USD $58.00.
5. Winner Selection and Notification. Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from all eligible Entries to determine the potential winner(s) on or about December 7, 2021, at San Francisco, California. All decisions regarding the selection of the potential winner(s) are final.
If a potential winner is disqualified, or the prize is forfeited for any reason, Sponsor will award that prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries. Only 2 alternate drawings will be held, after which Sponsor may donate the prize to a charity of Sponsor’s choice.
6. To Claim a Prize. If you are selected as a potential winner, you will be required to complete and sign a Winner Declaration & Release (“Winner’s Release”) to claim your prize, which Sponsor will provide to you. Potential winners will be required to provide a shipping address to claim a Prize. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of a Prize via mail.
7. Release. You agree to release Sponsors, Apple Inc., their respective Agents, advertising and promotional agencies or marketing partners and prize suppliers; each of their officers, directors, and employees (the “Released Parties”) from any legal claims, including without limitation claims related to personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, or receipt, use, or misuse of any Prize , or any breach or alleged breach of these Official Rules..
9. General Conditions. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or modify the Sweepstakes, (or any part of it) if fraud, technical failure, human error, or any other problem impairs its proper operation. In that event, Sponsor may hold a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received up to the date of suspension for any of the prizes offered. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules (including tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes) or acting in an unsporting or disruptive manner. If you attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, it may be a violation of criminal and/or civil law, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from you to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term in these Official Rules shall not be a waiver of that term. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Official Rules will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Limitation of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, typographical errors, or by equipment or programming associated with the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures, including without limitation network malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections; (3) unauthorized intervention in the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail or electronic communications; (6) ineligibility for any reason, including entrant’s misunderstanding of the Official Rules and requirements or the entry process. If for any reason your Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes, if possible. Sponsor will award no more than the stated number of prizes. If production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes. Some jurisdictions prohibit the limitations described above, so some or all of them may not apply to you.
11. Disputes. All disputes, claims or controversies arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, including the marketing and promotion of the Sweepstakes (“Disputes”), shall be determined exclusively by binding arbitration. The only Disputes not covered by this paragraph are claims (i) regarding the infringement, protection, or validity of your, Sponsor’s or Sponsor’s licensors’ trade secrets or copyright, trademark, or patent rights; and (ii) those brought in small claims court.
12. Winner List/Official Rules. For the names of the winners and/or Official Rules send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Covet Fashion Seasonal Trendsetter Holiday Gift Sweepstakes 2021.” All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the winners (first name, last initial and home state) must be made by January 3, 2022. Requests received after this time will not be honored.
COVET FASHION © 2021 Glu Mobile Inc. All Rights Reserved. COVET FASHION and Glu are trademarks or registered trademarks of Glu Mobile Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.