COVET FASHION COVETCON 2022 SUSANNA CHOW BAG SWEEPSTAKES
COVET FASHION COVETCON 2022 SUSANNA CHOW BAG SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Crowdstar LLC (“Crowdstar”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Electronic Arts Inc. (“EA”), 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA, USA 94065 (collectively the “Sponsor”). THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH APPLE INC.
1. Eligibility. To enter the Covet Fashion Covetcon 2022 Susanna Chow Bag Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”):
a) You must be a legal resident of one of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia).
b) You must be at least the minimum age of majority in your state or district of residence at the time of entry.
c) Your participation in the Sweepstakes means you agree to these Official Rules.
d) You attend, in person, Covetcon 2022 at Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel and Casino.
Entrants may not be an employee of Sponsor or any of its related companies or representatives (“Agents”) or the immediate family member or household members of an employee.
This Sweepstakes is subject to various federal, state, territory, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited. Sponsor’s decisions are final in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
2. To Enter: The Sweepstakes begins on July 21st, 2022, at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time and ends on July 22st, 2022, at 8 p.m. Pacific Time (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Within the Sweepstakes Period, there are two (2) daily entry periods (each a “Daily Entry Period”) and two (2) corresponding daily random drawings (each, a “Daily Drawing”)
|DAILY ENTRY PERIOD SCHEDULE|
|DAILY ENTRY PERIODS
All eligible Entries must be received between
|Daily Entry Period Start
2:30 PM PST on:
|Daily Entry Period End
8:00 PM PST on:
|1||July 21st, 2022||July 21st, 2022|
|2||July 22nd, 2022||July 22nd, 2022|
ENTRANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE JURISDICTIONS. Sponsor’s computer systems will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified.
To enter a Daily Drawing within the corresponding Daily Entry Period, an Entrant must complete the steps noted in the table below corresponding to the Daily Drawing you wish to enter (each an “Entry”)
|DAILY DRAWING #||Entry Instructions|
|1||1. Check in with Covetcon event staff at Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel and Casino.
2. Attend Day One (1) of CovetCon 2022, in person
|2||1. Check in with Covetcon event staff at Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel and Casino.
2. Attend CovetCon closing event, in person, dressed according to the theme announced by CovetCon event staff
Email Entry Method. As an alternative to the entry mechanisms outlined above, an individual who otherwise meets the eligibility criteria set forth in Section 2 above may send an email with the subject line: “Covet Fashion Covetcon 2022 Susanna Chow Bag Sweepstakes” and include the following information in the body of the email: your name, your age. Your complete and properly formatted email must be sent to email@example.com during the corresponding Daily Entry Period to constitute a valid Entry. Each properly formatted and complete email received before the end of the Daily Entry Period by Sponsor at the above email address are each an “E-Mail Entry.” Only properly formatted and complete Email Entries received from entrants during the corresponding Daily Entry Period will be included in the pool of all of the eligible Entries for that Daily Drawing from which the winning Entries will be drawn.
An On-Line Entry and an Email Entry are each an “Entry”.
3. Prizes. There are two (2) prizes available to be won total, one (1) for each Daily Drawing (each a “Prize” and collectively the “Prizes”). Your odds of winning a Prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries. All values are in U.S. Dollars.
Each Prize consists of a Susanna Chow bag, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Maximum one (1) Prize per person, per email address, per household. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash or otherwise. Winners are solely responsible for all national, federal, state, and/or local taxes, and local contribution, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize, if any. If required, any applicable forms will be filed with the appropriate taxing authority. The approximate retail value of each prize is USD $300.00.
4. Winner Selection and Notification. Sponsor will conduct random drawings from all eligible Entries received within each corresponding Daily Entry Period to determine the potential Daily Prize winners on our about July 21st, 2022 (for Daily Drawing #1) and July 22nd, 2022 (for Daily Drawing #2) at Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel and Casino, 3645 Law Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas NV 89109. All decisions regarding the selection of the potential winner(s) are final
If a potential winner is disqualified, or the prize is forfeited for any reason, Sponsor will award that prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries. Only 2 alternate drawings will be held, after which Sponsor may donate the prize to a charity of Sponsor’s choice.
5. To Claim a Prize. If you are selected as a potential winner, you will be required to complete and sign a Winner Declaration & Release (“Winner’s Release”) to claim your prize, which Sponsor will provide to you. Potential winners will be required to provide a shipping address to claim a Prize. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of a Prize via mail.
6. Release. You agree to release Sponsors, Apple Inc., their respective Agents, advertising and promotional agencies or marketing partners and prize suppliers; each of their officers, directors, and employees (the “Released Parties”) from any legal claims, including without limitation claims related to personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, or receipt, use, or misuse of any Prize , or any breach or alleged breach of these Official Rules.
8. General Conditions. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or modify the Sweepstakes, (or any part of it) if fraud, technical failure, human error, or any other problem impairs its proper operation. In that event, Sponsor may hold a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received up to the date of suspension for any of the prizes offered. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules (including tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes) or acting in an unsporting or disruptive manner. If you attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, it may be a violation of criminal and/or civil law, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from you to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term in these Official Rules shall not be a waiver of that term. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Official Rules will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Limitation of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, typographical errors, or by equipment or programming associated with the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures, including without limitation network malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections; (3) unauthorized intervention in the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail or electronic communications; (6) ineligibility for any reason, including entrant’s misunderstanding of the Official Rules and requirements or the entry process. If for any reason your Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes, if possible. Sponsor will award no more than the stated number of prizes. If production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes. Some jurisdictions prohibit the limitations described above, so some or all of them may not apply to you.
10. Disputes. All disputes, claims or controversies arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, including the marketing and promotion of the Sweepstakes (“Disputes”), shall be determined exclusively by binding arbitration. The only Disputes not covered by this paragraph are claims (i) regarding the infringement, protection, or validity of your, Sponsor’s or Sponsor’s licensors’ trade secrets or copyright, trademark, or patent rights; and (ii) those brought in small claims court.
● You and Sponsor shall first attempt to resolve any Dispute informally for at least 30 days before initiating arbitration. The informal negotiations commence upon receipt of written notice from one person to the other (“Notice of Dispute”). The Notice of Dispute must: (a) include the full name and contact information of the complaining party; (b) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (c) set forth the specific relief sought. Sponsor will send its Notice of Dispute to the contact information in your Entry, or other address you provide for this purpose. You will send your Notice of Dispute to: Electronic Arts Inc., 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City CA 94065, ATTENTION: Legal Department.
● If you and Sponsor cannot resolve a Dispute informally, you or Sponsor may elect to have the Dispute finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its Commercial Arbitration Rules and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (“AAA Consumer Rules”), both of which are available at the AAA website www.adr.org. Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone or online. The arbitrator shall make a decision in writing and shall provide a statement of reasons if requested by either party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. You and Sponsor may litigate in court to compel arbitration, to stay proceeding pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
● YOU AND SPONSOR AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. The arbitrator shall not consolidate another person’s claims with your claims and shall not preside over any type of representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim.
● Arbitration will take place at any reasonable location convenient for you.
● If the arbitrator rules in your favor on the merits of any claim you bring against Sponsor and issues you an award that is greater in monetary value than Sponsor’s last written settlement offer made before Sponsor makes its final written submissions to the arbitrator, then Sponsor will: pay you 150% of your arbitration award, up to $5,000 USD over and above your arbitration award and reimburse the arbitration fees that you paid to the AAA.
11. Winner List/Official Rules. For the names of the winners and/or Official Rules send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Covet Fashion Seasonal Trendsetter Holiday Gift Sweepstakes 2021.” All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the winners (first name, last initial and home state) must be made by August 4th, 2022. Requests received after this time will not be honored.
COVET FASHION © 2021 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved. COVET FASHION and Glu are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.