Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
The Covet Fashion team (“Covet”) and Glu Mobile Inc. (“Glu”) believe in creating a community that focuses on empowering one another and celebrating our differences. We are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all attendees of CovetSocial Online (the “Event”), regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, or religion. We expect all attendees of the Event to uphold the same principles. Each attendee is required to uphold and conform to this Code of Conduct (the “Code”). Violation of the Code or engaging in any “Unacceptable Behavior”, as described below, in any way may result in expulsion from the Event without any warnings.
• Be considerate, respectful, and cooperative
• If you witness someone acting in a way that violates the Code of Conduct please report their behavior to email@example.com or to a Covet team member.
You will be removed from the Event if any Event staff receive reports that you’ve engaged in any one of the following behaviors:
• Using abusive, disrespectful, harassing, threatening or otherwise inappropriate language
• Photographing or recording (video/audio) anyone at the Event without their consent or approval
• Disturbing any portion of the Event such as presentations, coordinated or moderated discussions or other interactive portion of the Event or otherwise disturbing the peace
• Making unwelcome or inappropriate contact with attendees or Event staff
• Failing to obey any of the rules or regulations of the Event venues or instructions of the Event staff
• Supporting or encouraging any of the behaviors described above.
Guidelines for Streaming, Photography, and Recorded Video
We want to encourage honest feedback and dialogue throughout the Event; to nurture an ideal environment for such honesty, we are placing the following limits on streaming, photography and other recordings. Live streaming, photography and video recording are strictly prohibited unless otherwise indicated by clear signage or granted approval in advance by Covet.
We will designate areas and times during the Event where you may photograph and we encourage you to share and post your own photographs that capture your experience. In areas where photography is allowed, you must first request and obtain permission from those who may be captured in your photograph. If an individual does NOT agree to be photographed, you must stop immediately, delete any photographs already taken and make no further attempts to photograph. Certain sessions are strictly off limits for recording and will be indicated as such.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Violation of the Code outlined in this document in any way, either during or post-event, will result in a variety of consequences deemed appropriate by Event officials. Consequences include demanding the violator to stop any unacceptable behavior, reporting behavior to City/State Officials, or expulsion (without refund or notice). Covet also reserves the right to suspend the account of any violators as well as prohibit participation from future Covet events.
How to Report Unacceptable Behavior
If you are witness to someone breaking the Code of Conduct or feel victimized in any way, please alert any Covet team member via chat feature during the event or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your comfort remains our main priority at all times. In order to achieve this, we require everyone’s attention to any possible violation and appreciate your help in maintaining a safe and welcoming environment for all Covet events.
Tickets will be available on a first come/first served basis and are subject to a few restrictions in order to ensure the quality of each attendees experience.
• Registrants email MUST match their user account in the Covet Fashion App in order for us to grant any potential gifting/prizes to the correct account holder. Once provided during registration, you will not be able to make changes
• Covet reserves the right to deny access to or remove attendees for any reason that may disrupt the environment of acceptance and inclusivity without explanation.